We now have cell data available as an optional premium layer in FiberLocator! *
With the addition of cell data this month, no one else can provide the comprehensive carrier map research that FiberLocator can. The combined data sets of lit buildings, data centers, fiber routes, LTE cell coverage, and cell tower locations provide a unique view of who’s where in the world of telecom.
U.S. Cellular Network Coverage
U.S. Cell Towers
Cellular Network Coverage
- FiberLocator has the network coverage for the five largest wireless providers in the U.S.
- AT&T LTE
- Sprint LTE
- T-Mobile LTE
- US Cellular LTE
- Verizon LTE
- Coverage includes all 50 U.S. States and U.S. Territories
- Zoom in to see if a particular wireless provider offers service in an area of interest, or zoom to max extent to see the full extent of their coverage.
- Locate over 172,000 cell towers
- Opposed to the limited information provided on the FCC website, our data has been scrubbed, verified and provided by a private, independent cell tower research provider
- With the click of a button, you can access information such as: address, owner/operator, the site name, the asset type, the elevation and height, the date of construction, latitude and longitude coordinates, and more.
How do I access this information?
Once “Cell Towers” and “Cellular Network Coverage” have been added to your FiberLocator account, you can view those layers by either checking the box to the left of the “Premium Layers” category, or by expanding the premium layers category and then individually checking off the Cell Towers and Cellular Network Coverage boxes.
Please note that you can only view two wireless providers’ networks on your screen at one time. While you can check off multiple providers at the same time, only two providers’ networks will appear on your map view. When you go to turn on a third provider, FiberLocator will automatically turn one network off at random.
The best way to toggle between the carriers you want to view on your screen is by expanding the “Map Data in View” section of your “My Workspace Panel” and turning them on and off from there. See below:
To view more detailed information about individual cell towers, click on one of the purple dots on your map view and a pop-up information box will appear:
Is there an additional cost associated with having access to Cell Data?
Yes, please contact your account representative directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-275-2264 for pricing.
Alright, I’m sold! How do I add these premium data sets to my account?
To purchase, contact your account representative directly or email email@example.com. You can also call us at 888-275-2264 for assistance.
*Thanks to our partnership with Mosaik Solutions.