When you just need a quick view of networks, data centers, or lit buildings in a specific area, a snapshot is your answer. Unlike a FiberLocator Online subscription, a single snapshot is a one time custom view of a particular area. A single snapshot is $200 and you can purchase additional snapshots during the same web session for $40/map. Just provide a location address and one of our analysts will setup a web session to customize your map view before sending you the final output.
Snapshots are perfect when you need to look up telecom information or when you are early in a project – perhaps pitching it to other stakeholders. Once your data needs increase, however, we recommend you consider a FiberLocator Online subscription that gives you unlimited monthly access to our telecom database and mapping tools via the online application.
- An experienced FiberLocator analyst will prepare a map at your request.
- You can see the map view through a guided web session to preview your map area – usually the same business day!
- The session includes an interactive search surrounding one physical location.
- Choose the view you want: your single view can be street level to regional.
- You’ll receive an output of maps in a PDF or PNG file format via email the same day.
- You can even receive additional map outputs or locations for only $40 each during the same web session.